Learner Portal - my.itsmacademy.com
Course Access Key provided in your Welcome email titled ‘Save this email - Welcome to ITSM Academy's Class...’
Virtual Classroom (virtual classes only) (GoToTraining)
- Event link provided in your Welcome email titled ‘Save this email - Welcome to ITSM Academy's Class...’
- GoToTraining - test connection
Web Exam Registration and Exam (select classes only)
At a minimum you will need a personal computer, access to the internet, and a webcam to take an online exam. Use the following links to test your system for compatibility with the exam platform associated with your specific exam.
- PEOPLECERT web-based exam registration and exam - test connection
- CPDE web-based exam registration and exam – click here for technical requirements
GAME ON! Participation - view sample game
- Download your virtual game keypad on your computer or mobile device
- Ping ID provided in class
You are solely responsible for making sure you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the training portal. If you use the training portal, you agree to use at least the following minimum technology specification:
- PC or Laptop running at least Windows 7 or above, or alternatively a MAC computer; minimum specification of 128 MB (256MB recommended) RAM and a minimum of a 500MHz Processor.
- Minimum Screen Display Size of 15” (17” widescreen or above recommended).
- Headphones or speakers connected to your computer – to listen to video tutorials.
- A Web Browser (IE 8 and above or Firefox) with Adobe Flash Player installed. (Flash Player 10 recommended).
- A reliable Internet connection of at least 1 Mbps – to view video tutorials.
- For Web Based Exams (in addition to the above):
- Any web cam with a minimum of 640×480 video pixel resolution – including both external and built-in web cams.
- A microphone connected to your computer
- Authority to install software on your computer
- A minimum internet connection speed of 0.350 Mbps.
- Flash - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Java - http://java.com/en/
General Technical Requirements
To ensure a positive overall experience, please check to see that your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- High speed internet DSL/Cable (not dialup)
- Latest version of
- Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer
- Media Player
- Adobe Flash Player - required for select games only
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (free)
- Headset (virtual classes)
- Webcam (web-based exam)
Check your browser settings:
- Allow pop-up windows
- Allow cookies
- Enable ActiveX controls